Business Development / Key Account Manager – Based London & Home Counties
London & Home Counties
KEMPER SYSTEM is a global market leader in the manufacture and distribution of liquid roofing and waterproofing systems for the long-term protection of roofs, buildings and critical structures. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development / Key Account Manager to support the growth of our systems in the UK.
About the role:
You will be responsible for successfully targeting new clients, building existing relationships and bringing in live project leads.
You will contribute to the successful achievement of sales objectives, developing sales strategies to support the region in its overall business goals.
You will be responsible for developing a focused number of key customer accounts and ensuring long term client and customer relationships.
You will also be responsible for negotiating with key account customers and monitoring market trends.
- Focus on developing specification led business opportunities by prospecting new business and leveraging existing client relationships.
- Follow up leads for architects, clients and main contractors.
- Working closely with, you will liaise with the management team on business needs, preparing and agreeing business strategies, projections, and provide monthly reports to management meetings, detailing progress with key clients.
- Present to and consult with the management team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Understand technical systems and interpret drawings and concepts effectively at client level and can give general advice, prior to involvement by our technical department.
- Ensure that the profile of KEMPER SYSTEM and our extensive product range is presented effectively to both new and existing clients and key account customers.
- Promote the company and brand image in a professional confident manner.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be a motivated professional, with a willingness to develop sales strategies.
- You will have the ability to develop strong working relationships with main contractors, clients and architects within the industry.
- A high level of persuasive negotiations skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the building envelope and have a successful track record in sales.
- A stable employment history with at least five years’ experience in a sales position within a relevant market sector, preferably in roofing or the external building envelope environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader in a rapidly growing UK market sector.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Company car+ laptop and mobile phone
Please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of Peter Dietrich, Managing Director, to:
Kemper House, 30 Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington WA1 4RW.