Train the Trainer: Funding Still Available
If you are an LRWA member involved in the BCP, ‘Train the Trainer’ funding is still available. This funding equates to £400 per person and can be used to help gain the Level 3 Education and Training Award.
This award provides trainers with a formal teaching qualification helping to enhance skills and knowledge.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, here are the steps to take:
1. Identify a suitable training provider: The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is delivered by a wide range of training providers. Go online to find one that suits you.
2. Get approval from the LRWA: Send details of your chosen course through to the LRWA for approval.
3. Get qualified: Apply for and successfully complete the course – you will only receive your funding if you achieve the L3 Award in Education and Training!
4. Apply for funding: Once the course has been successfully completed, send a copy of the certificate as evidence to the LRWA with an invoice for £400 (including VAT)
5. Get paid. Once approved, we will arrange payment via the Roofing Industry Alliance.
For further information, please contact our training co-ordinator Chris Bussens (email@example.com).