Train the Trainer: How We Can Help
If you are a liquid roofing manufacturer involved in the BCP, we can support your trainers too.
‘Train the trainer’ funding is available to help those who are taking the time to upskill roofers and ensure they know how to install your products effectively.
This funding equates to £400 per person and can be used to help gain the Level 3 Education and Training Award.
Sarah Spink, CEO of the LRWA commented: “There are lots of talented trainers in our industry doing a great job, but some don’t have a formal teaching qualification. This support will help them to take that step and hone their skills even further, enabling them to deliver training to the very best of their ability.”
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, these are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Identify a suitable training provider: The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is delivered by a wide range of training providers. Go online to find one that suits you.
- Get approval from the LRWA: Send details of your chosen course through to the LRWA for approval. (NOTE: For fairness, funding will initially be restricted to 2 per manufacturer until industry demand is identified, so please prioritise names)
- Get qualified: Apply for and successfully complete the course – you will only receive your funding if you achieve the L3 Award in Education and Training!
- Apply for funding: Once the course has been successfully completed, send a copy of the certificate as evidence to the LRWA with an invoice for £400 (including VAT)
- Get paid. Once approved, we will arrange payment via the Roofing Industry Alliance.
For further information, please contact our training co-ordinator Chris Bussens (email@example.com).