Area Technical Sales Manager – South East / London
South East / London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player and one of the UK’s leading liquid applied roofing and waterproofing system manufacturers.
KEMPER SYSTEM pioneered liquid waterproofing technology and have an enviable portfolio of products and high-profile projects.
There is huge scope to develop the region and drive the sales of our products and services to specifiers, roofing merchants and contractors.
Competitive salary + bonus + fully expensed car + laptop and mobile phone available to the right candidate.
• Working closely with the Sales Director, the Area Sales Manager will be in charge of the day-to-day running of their region; liaising with clients, visiting sites, undertaking surveys and determining the specification.
• The Area Manager will also be responsible for quoting and presenting the services and full product line of the company to potential new business clients.
• With the full support of the Technical team, the Area Manager will conduct on-site surveys before writing the specification.
• Selling via specification with architects on new build projects and surveyors for refurbishment projects, and then tracking through to main contractors and roofing contractors for installation.
• Managing an important region for the business, the Area Manager will be expected to drive new business in the region, as well as building on the existing relationships with the diverse customer base.
The Ideal Person:
• Currently a sales manager based in the South of England or willing to relocate.
• Must have experience working for a roofing contractor or roofing manufacturer in a sales position with experience of conducting site surveys and writing specifications for roofing projects.
• Have a passion and desire to use their roofing knowledge to progress within a commercial sales environment.
• Will be motivated, driven and ambitious to determine their own career path at KEMPER SYSTEM.
• Have strong technical knowledge to hit the ground running and carry forward the company’s new business objectives within the region.
• Be professional, presentable, articulate and well educated.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of Peter Dietrich, Managing Director, to:
Kemper House, 30 Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington WA1 4RW.