DVC Commercial Roofing Contractors are currently looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team.
Supporting existing contracts, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have good commercial awareness and will ideally have a proven track record of working in the construction sector or a similar fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to adjudicate and negotiate new bids, add value to existing clients and manage cashflows for our portfolio of projects.
You will be required to assist in the structure of our portfolio of projects and also with the business growth strategy.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Setting up new projects on the company’s cost management system and subsequent management throughout and until completion.
• Attending pre-start meetings.
• Preparation, administration and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules including creating BOQ schedules and dissecting projects into logical bid packages.
• Analysing client’s terms and conditions prior to entering into contractual agreements.
• Preparation of valuations.
• Working with the client’s finance team prepare project cost reports.
• Weekly CVR reporting to the Managing Director and Senior Contracts Manager.
• Working closely internally with the Managing Director, Senior Contracts Manager, Finance and Accounts manager and the Warehouse and Purchasing manager.
• Experience as detailed above.
• A degree in Quantity Surveying preferably chartered with RICS.
• Full driving licence.
We’re offering a competitive annual salary for the right candidate who can expect to earn up to £50k OTE. as well as holiday entitlement and pension enrolment. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career with DVC Commercial Roofing Contractors as we expand our business