We are excited to be able to offer a fantastic opportunity to join our team and play a key role in the growth and development of our business.
StructureCare are part of the CPG Europe family www.cpg-europe.com which includes other well-known brands including Tremco, Flowcrete, Illbruck, Nullifire, Vandex and Dryvit. StructureCare are CPG’s Specialist in-house contractor who provide specialist contracting activities, focussed on the Repair, Maintenance, Protection and Weatherproofing of Buildings and Structures, using Tremco CPG Products and Systems.
This opportunity offers significant potential for growth working as part of a dynamic and driven team, working primarily with Tremco CPG systems, but also having access to the wider portfolio of RPM International businesses, products, systems, people and support.
The Person – To be successful in the role we are looking for a person who:
– Has proven knowledge and a track record in construction (experience in Roofing would be beneficial but not essential).
– Can demonstrate experience and competence having built and maintained systems for ISO qualifications and other relevant standards.
– Can evidence successful direct interface with Regulatory bodies e.g. Environment Agency, Health & Safety Executive etc.
– Can demonstrate responsibility to Senior Management for ISO/HSE/QA matters
Duties and Responsibilities – will include:
– Understand the Group and Company Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures and statutory requirements as they affect the business operations; and ensure that the requirements are implemented, monitored, and improved.
– Provide operational and functional management with advice on the prevention of accidents, ill health, environmental incidents, and the practical implementation of the company’s SHE policies.
– Provide operational and functional management with advice for obtaining legal consents, licences, and exemptions such as discharge consents, abstraction licences and waste management licences.
– Direct and Assist the business in preparing and developing the Contract Documents to ensure the safe and controlled delivery of projects; incorporating Construction Phase Plan, Method Statements and Risk Management documents and processes; and coordinate reviews.
– Undertake site SHEQ inspections / advisory visits as directed by the needs of the business, and in support of ensuring the safe undertaking of our operations nationally.
– Attend Client meets as required and assist the Contract Delivery Teams in the safe and compliant delivery of Contracts nationally.
– Develop and Manage the monitoring and reporting of Project SHEQ Performance as directed.
– Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents as required.
– Manage and improve quality standards and records, capturing overseeing nonconformances, improvements and continuous improvement as required.
– Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHEQ training courses, as directed.
– Actively promote the company SHEQ campaigns in addition to the implementation of best practice principles across the business, to include stakeholders such as the supply chain.
– Set standards and lead by example in the management of SHEQ.
– Maintain own level of knowledge and competency in relation to SHE management and responsibilities including appropriate qualification and professional.
– Obtain and Manage Training Matrix and Competency cards in line with company Competence Card Compliance policy, e.g. CSCS / CCNSG.
– Assist with Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tenders
– Manage and Maintain Third Party Accreditations including Constructionline, Safe Contractor, Builders Profile and the like. Work with the wider CPG Europe SHEQ Team to ensure that we are aligned with Group Policies and Protocol.
Personal Characteristics – to succeed will include:
– Must be motivated and driven to succeed.
– Must be professional, confident, articulate, knowledgeable and willing to impart your knowledge.
– Be able to influence, educate, and promote best practice.
– Support and encourage the growth and development of others.
– Be able to present ideas and collaborate with others to provide solutions.
– Possess the ability to build strong relationships with different people.
– Be self-motivated, reliable, and buoyant. Be a team player.
The Company is committed to the principle of equal opportunities and is opposed to any form of unfair discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their ability and suitability for the role.
To make an application, please submit a CV to UK.Recruitment@cpg-europe.com