Following an internal promotion, we have a requirement for a Technical Advisor.
Based from our office in Woolston, Warrington, the successful candidate will be required to provide specialist technical support on our range of products both internally and externally including authorised contractors, architects, building surveyors and merchants.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Provide product technical support via telephone and video call
• Understand specifier requirements and provide technical solutions
• Create project specifications
• Respond to customer enquiries, providing advice and guidance on product selection and use
• Support the sales team to deliver project solutions
• Update activities on the company CRM database
The role may also involve assisting with customer training and live product demonstration.
The Technical Support Advisor is a primary point of contact for clients and will therefore ideally possess the following skills, knowledge and experience…
• Working knowledge of relevant standards and regulations within the roof waterproofing industry.
• Be able to interpret and extract relevant information from construction drawings
• Have experience with the use of NBS Plus, Thermal and Condensation Risk Assessment software
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good oral and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels
• Have a professional and confident approach
• Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Be eligible to work and live in the UK
Apply in writing to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 30 August 2019.