Technical Sales Manager Roofing
We are excited to be able to offer a fantastic opportunity to join our team and play a key role in the growth and development of our business in the Liquid Applied Roofing market.
StructureCare are part of the CPG Europe family www.cpg-europe.com which includes other well-known brands including Tremco, Flowcrete, Illbruck, Nullifire, Vandex and Dryvit. StructureCare are CPG’s Specialist in-house contractor who provide specialist contracting activities, focussed on the Repair, Maintenance, Protection and Weatherproofing of Buildings and Structures, using Tremco CPG Products and Systems.
This opportunity offers significant potential for growth working as part of a dynamic and driven team, working primarily with Tremco CPG systems, but also having access to the wider portfolio of RPM International businesses, products, systems, people and support.
The Person – To be successful in the role we are looking for a person who:
– Has a passion for Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing, as well as proven knowledge and a track record in the UK Roofing market.
– Has a well-founded level of knowledge of the Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing market sector, and have existing relationships with customers, systems, contractors, and influencers.
– Can demonstrate experience and competence having worked for a Roofing Contractor or Manufacturer, having worked in a Specialist Roofing Technical Sales role with hands-on experience.
– Has a sound technical understanding of roofing, but also be willing to learn new products and systems.
– Can demonstrate experience in conducting site surveys and knowledge to create specifications for roofing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities – will include:
– To understand the market, creating leads and customer driven opportunities, driving for growth with the full support of the business.
– Build relationships with our existing customers; leveraging well-founded relationships to add value and depth, as well as generating new relationships and creating new business opportunities.
– To support and collaborate with the wider team to improve what we do through new market or product opportunities.
– With a specific focus on Roofing Refurbishment work with Architects, Clients, Building Surveyors and Technical Experts to undertake Site Inspections, provide Solutions and create Repair Specifications.
– Collaborate with the Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance business in the US, work to understand and embrace their products and systems and bring their success to the UK market.
– Work with the Technical Sales Team to provide key information during the compilation of Tenders and Pricing leading to securing and the delivery of work on site by our own teams or approved supply chain partners.
– Provide support and collaborate with the wider team to ensure best practice, embracing our ‘right first time’ initiative.
– Create and deliver presentations and CPD’s to our valued customers to drive engagement and enhance visibility of what we do.
– To provide sales reporting and encourage the use of our SalesForce CRM.
– Must be IT literate and possess fundamental skills to be able to use MS365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Personal Characteristics – to succeed will include:
– Must be motivated and driven to succeed, plus the ability to create, develop and lead a specialist team.
– Must be professional, confident, articulate, knowledgeable and willing to impart your knowledge.
– Be able to influence, educate, and promote best practice.
– Support and encourage the growth and development of others.
– Be able to present ideas and collaborate with others to provide solutions.
– Combine technical and selling skills with communication and presentation skills.
– Possess the ability to build strong relationships with different kinds of people.
– Be self-motivated, reliable, and buoyant. Be a team player.
The Company is committed to the principle of equal opportunities and is opposed to any form of unfair discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their ability and suitability for the role.
To make an application, please submit a CV to UK.Recruitment@cpg-europe.com