Technical Sales Representative – Birmingham South to M4/London
Birmingham South to M4/London
We are currently looking for an experienced technical sales representative focused on Birmingham South to the M4/London corridor, to join our UK team.
Competitive salary + bonus + fully expensed car + laptop and mobile phone available to the right candidate.
Your key areas of responsibility will be to maintain relationships and develop product sales with existing and new customers.
Drive the specification of Britannia products with architects, building owners, surveyors, facilities managers, developers and contractors in the public and private sector.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 5 years field-based experience of the UK commercial flat roofing market in a similar role.
• A good technical understanding of roofing, but willing and eager to learn new products and systems.
• Self-motivated and hands-on, but able to work closely with an office and field-based support team.
• Must have the ability to journey plan effectively and be willing to travel within the territory and beyond when necessary.
• Computer literate. MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage.
• Numerate and Literate. Must have good written and verbal English language skills. Able to communicate well at all levels. A pleasant, optimistic and helpful personality with good rapport building and relationship skills are essential.
This is a full-time position with excellent opportunities for long term career development.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of David Johnstone, Managing Director, to: Britannia Paints Limited, Unit 7/8 King Street Trading Estate, Middlewich, Cheshire CW10 9LF