Technical Sales Representative – South West
South West M4/M3 Corridors
We are currently looking for an experienced technical sales representative for the South West region, mainly focused on the M4 / M3 corridors, to join our UK team.
Competitive salary + bonus + fully expensed car + laptop and mobile phone available to the right candidate.
Your key areas of responsibility will be to maintain relationships and develop product sales with existing and new customers.
Drive the specification of Kemper System products with architects, building owners, surveyors, facilities managers, developers and contractors in the public and private sector.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 5 years field-based experience of the UK commercial flat roofing market in a similar role.
• A good technical understanding of roofing, but willing and eager to learn new products and systems.
• Self-motivated and hands-on, but able to work closely with an office and field-based support team.
• Must have the ability to journey plan effectively and be willing to travel within the territory and beyond when necessary.
• Computer literate. MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage.
• Numerate and Literate. Must have good written and verbal English language skills. Able to communicate well at all levels. A pleasant, optimistic and helpful personality with good rapport building and relationship skills are essential.
This is a full-time position with excellent opportunities for long term career development.
Please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of Peter Dietrich, Managing Director, to:
Kemper House, 30 Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington WA1 4RW.