Technical Support Executive
The ideal candidate should be within commuting distance of our head office in Prees Green, Shropshire, SY13 2BN. The role requires a technically minded individual with experience within the roofing industry to be able to competently answer questions predominantly relating to flat and industrial roofing requirements.
The role will mainly involve taking enquiries from our existing and new customer base including merchants, contractors, specifiers and architects.
Additionally, sending and replying to emails, creating specifications from templates when needed.
The role will also demand an ability to take on responsibilities including materials testing / research & development, organization of required paperwork for products and any other additional works when required.
Further requirements of this role are to be at the forefront of the businesses’ technical requirements of certifications and product legislations.
This opportunity has presented itself due to the continual growth of the company.
LRS are an independently owned Manufacture and Supplier focused solely on the Liquid Applied Roofing market, specializing in accredited Cold Applied Seamless Waterproofing Systems for both new and refurbishment roofs.
Firmly established in the fast-growing roofing liquid market, with a rapidly expanding customer base, and a constant pipeline of new product ranges LRS are well placed to grow significantly over the coming years.
Key objectives of the role
• Excellent customer services skills
• Technically experience in Roofing, preferably Flat Roofing (although not essential)
• Show initiative
• Standards of high-quality work
• Good liaison skills
• Very well organized
• Offer practical advice of a technical nature to uphold the company’s reputation for technical excellence
• Monitor, Track and Engage projects using CRM
• Overseeing certification and product legislation requirements
• Basic knowledge around a PC, ability to navigate emails and Microsoft Software
• Ability to develop good relationships with Contractors and Merchants
• A very good grasp of digital mediums, including, CRM, Outlook and Mobile applications.
• Ability to present realize solutions and act upon them competently
• Negotiable depending upon experience
• Bonus Scheme available
• Pension available
Hours of work
• Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.00pm NO WEEKENDS