TBA dependent on experience
The candidate will be within 2 hours of our Training Academy at our Flint Headquarters on the Flintshire / Cheshire border. (Would suit a Northern / Midlands / North Wales based individual). The role involves delivery of our specialist contractor training courses for our liquid applied roofing systems. The position will involves managing and delivering courses both at Flint and then follow up training and site support at other locations.
Polyroof is part of the Roberts Group a fast-growing family owned group of businesses producing liquid applied roofing products and ancillaries. We have been operating from our base in Flint, North Wales since 1984. Our products are now supplied to both the UK and international roofing markets. The high quality of products and services has been at the core of our company values since the outset and remains our priority to this day. The valued workforce is a key factor to our success and our future plans for the business provide excellent opportunities for employees.
- Responsible for managing training delivery to new and existing installers of Polyroof Advanced Liquid roofing system.
- Upskilling all liquid waterproofing installers in conjunction with our continual improvement model and LRWA best practices.
- Providing demonstration delivery at both in house and off-site locations including demo days, product launches, contractor product and system launches.
- Responsible for updating training presentations & product & system applications
- Ensuring that training is relevant and well communicated to a wide range of individuals ranging from site operatives to estimators and contracts managers and training needs and requirements are met.
- Take ownership of the training centre including ensuring compliance with health and safety and ensuring a tidy and clean working environment is maintained.
- Maintaining all training stocks both in the training academy and in the van.
- Ensuring our products and brands are promoted the advantages and highlight the benefits of our systems.
- Developing training models and samples to showcase the systems.
Key Skills for the Role
- Experience in installing a variety of liquid waterproofing systems in both practical and theory.
- Great communicator with the ability to engage and build rapport with installers and others.
- Ability to present using IT such as PowerPoint and online learning methods.
- Able to prioritise work load and plan efficiently for the needs of the business.
- Self-motivated but also have the skills to communicate and engage within a team environment.
- Have a pro-active approach and a vision to continually strive to push forward training delivery
- To have the ability to deliver training to the different sectors of the business.
- Flexible and have the ability to undertake site support if required along with the ability to implement written documentation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Based within 2 hours of HQ in Flint, Flintshire. (Ideally North West / Midlands / North Wales based).
Salary dependant on experience, Van, Phone
How to apply:
Send a CV to email@example.com