Affiliate Members – defined as companies and individuals that offer a professional service to the liquid roofing sector, who wish to work closely with the LRWA and our members on issues impacting our industry or businesses.
Affiliates can be a company or an individual, examples of which are below:
- Legal service providers
- Training providers
- Roofing Consultants
Note; Affiliates of the LRWA are non-voting members
- A unique opportunity to raise your company’s profile and put your services to major companies within the liquid and waterproofing industry.
- Access to members only information including market data, Industry research, surveys and publications
- Access to support and expertise on technical, regulatory and policy matters
- Networking opportunities at regular events including technical committees, members meetings and annual awards
- Sponsorship opportunities at LRWA events
- Member profile page on the LRWA website with weblink to your own website
- Free promotion of job vacancies on our website and via our social media channels
- Services comply with relevant industry standards
- Must submit evidence of levels of competence in respective field (ie. Qualifications, accreditations, professional memberships)
- Agree to hold adequate levels of insurance as appropriate
- Registered office or an agent located in the UK
- Must operate a documented Complaints Procedure
- Accept and agree to comply to with the LRWA Code of Conduct and policies
- Support the activities of the Association
- Membership application must be sponsored by an LRWA manufacturer, Associate or Contractor member
Applications are to be completed in writing via this form and sent to email@example.com.