Associate Members – defined as Manufacturers of ancillary components in the roofing system such as thermal and acoustic insulation, vapour control layers, decking, lightning protection, drainage, plant and safety equipment.
- Access to the wealth of knowledge within the organisation
- Access to the leading Liquid waterproofing manufacturers
- Opportunity to develop products to be used within Liquid waterproofing
- Mark of quality
- Have a voice in the development of the Liquid market
- Keep abreast of legislation affecting the industry
- Production systems must conform to ISO9000
- Products must conform to relevant British or European Standards
- Must be willing to help with the development of their products for the use of the liquid roofing and waterproofing industry
- All products used within the liquid roofing and waterproofing industry to carry a minimum performance guarantee of 10 years
- Accept and agree to comply to the LRWA Code of Conduct and policies
- Support the activities of the Association
- Must have trained technical support staff to assist both manufacturer and contractor members
- Membership application must be sponsored by an LRWA manufacturer member
Applications are to be completed in writing via this form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.