Vote for LRWA’s Charity of the Year
In 2017, we supported a charity set up by Sir Bobby Charlton. ‘Find A Better Way’ helps civilian landmine blast survivors, their families and communities to heal and rebuild their lives.
As well as donating five percent of our retained income, to raise a further £2,500 for this important cause via the LRWA Awards.
We want to replicate this success in 2018 and make a real difference to another great charity.
The options this year are:
- Shelter – Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through advice, support and legal services
- Mind – Providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem
- Better Life Appeal – Help adult Cystic Fibrosis patients through improved facilities, supporting hospitals and the community of Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- Centrepoint – Giving young homeless people a future
- The Brain Trust – Helping support brain tumour patients and their families in the UK
- The Alzheimer’s Society – United against dementia
Please vote for your favourite by clicking here.
Closing date for voting: 31st July 2018.