The 4th annual LRWA Awards & Gala event took place at the spectacular Titanic Hotel in Liverpool on Wednesday 23rd March 2022.
More than 300 people attended the sell-out event, to celebrate the outstanding workmanship and technical excellence across the liquid roofing and waterproofing sector.
The winning projects were selected from five finalists in four main categories, including Liquid Roofing Project of the Year under 1000m2, Liquid Roofing Project of the Year over 1000m2, Liquid Roofing Project of the Year in a Buried Application, and Liquid Waterproofing Project of the Year.
There were also awards for talented individuals such as Trainer of the Year, Student of the Year and a Special Recognition Award was also presented to David Roberts, for his contribution to the liquid roofing and waterproofing industry.
Sarah Spink, CEO of the LRWA said
“After the events of the past few years, with one of our awards having to be postponed because of the pandemic, it was fantastic to be back and celebrate some truly exceptional projects and people.
“Spanning a vast range of sectors, the projects demonstrate how liquids can be effectively used in some of the most challenging environments as well as the impressive skills of contractors working right across the UK.
“With such strong competition this year, we would like to congratulate all those that made the final and thank our sponsors for helping us to make the event another great success.”
We look forward to hosting the event again in 2023!
Take a look at the official photographs from the event…
The Winners And Finalists For 2022
Student of the Year
Trainer of the Year
- Will Russell – Moy Materials
- Paul Mahon – Sika Liquid Plastics
- Graham Hindes – WestWood Liquid Technologies
Liquid Roofing Project of the Year Under 1000m2
- Cromwell Galleries: Proteus Waterproofing and Infallible Systems Ltd
- Britannia Wharf: Polyroof and Butler Brothers Roofing
- Chesil Cliff House: Sika Liquid Plastics and Western Flat Roofing
- Millstream East, Centrica: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Premier Roofing & Construction Ltd
- San Remo Towers: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Roofsmiths LL
Liquid Roofing Project of the Year Over 1000m2
- Lawrence Hall: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Kingsley Roofing (Midlands) Ltd
- Admiral Lord Nelson School: Sika Liquid Plastics and Davis Roofing
- Factory Roof, Wales: Makers Construction Ltd and Triflex
- Park Inn Hotel: Kemper System and Castle Contractors NW
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport: Kemper System and Castle Contractors NW
Liquid Roofing Project of the Year in a Buried Application
- Leeds Skelton Lake Motorway Services: ABG, Kemper System and Cawston Specialist Roofing
- Brighton College: IKO and BriggsAmasco
- Miles Street: Moy and Plan Construction Solutions Ltd
- Plough Lane: Triflex and Kingsley Roofing (London) Ltd
- Vintners Place, London: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Ifield & Barrett
Liquid Waterproofing Project of the Year
- Grafton Street Podium Deck: Mulberry GBC and BMI
- Chase Farm Hospital Car Park: StructureCare and Pitchmastic PMB
- Howard Town Mill Balconies: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Everlast Waterproofing Ltd
- Jolley Ford Court Balconies: Axter and Blue2 Contractors Ltd
- Tesco Ferndown Car Park: WestWood Liquid Technologies and Mulberry GBC Ltd
Honorary Award – Special Contribution to the Liquid Roofing & Waterproofing Industry