Listed below are the latest jobs posted by our LRWA members.
Technical Sales Manager
30th Nov 2023
RBS UK Ltd is searching for a Technical Sales Manager (m/f) to be part of the UK Commercial Team, covering the UK and Ireland. The position is mainly home based in the UK.
The Technical Sales Manager role is a dual role: on one side Technical Manager for the whole product portfolio within the geography and on the other side Account Manager for the Industrial/Fabrication side of the portfolio. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Commercial Director UK&IRE.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
– As Technical Manager:
o Understanding of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and the CE and UKCA markings
o Understanding of the UK Building Regulations
o Knowledge of the Insulation market, preferably on XPS, but also other insulation products
o Knowledge on the main XPS applications in roofing and flooring
o Be responsible to maintain and renew any Product Certification i.e. BBA, BREEAM, ISO, etc.
o Become the voice of RBS within the relevant Technical Committees of the Trade Associations to keep up to date with the relevant changes on Regulations
o Become the Technical expert on all matters related with the products that RBS UK manufactures and/or sells
o Be able to interact and communicate effectively with different relevant stakeholders within the organisation (Operations, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service, etc)
o Create the relevant Technical content to put RBS UK in a thought leadership position, through Trade Press, CPDs, etc
o Liaise with the relevant counterparts in other RBS locations in Europe when necessary
– As Account Manager for the XPS Industrial/Fabrication portfolio
o Managing an existing customer base and increasing customer portfolio to deliver targeted growth.
o Developing and growing sales within territory to meet and exceed annual volume, revenue and pipeline development targets.
o Be able to analyse the market effectively and identify the relevant segments and new trends
o Negotiate, apply and retain any relevant pricing changes effectively
o Working with Customer Service to improve customer experience
o Understanding of the channel to market routes RBS currently has in place in order to manage effectively the customer base
o Preparation and development of Account Plans aimed at developing current and potential new business
o Work with Key customers to provide accurate forecasts
o Plan for effective customer visits within the geography
o Travel to RBS UK primary location in King’s Lynn, Norfolk, as and when required
In order to succeed in this role, the desired qualifications and competencies are:
– Preferably, Degree qualified in Chemistry, Polymers or similar, but not essential
– Ideally, commercial experience in the construction and/or insulation industry and be able to demonstrate strong sales and technical skills
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Negotiation skills and ability to influence
– Customer focus & business acumen
– Excellent communication & presentation skills
– Demonstrate ability to network effectively across levels and functions, develop relationships and identify customer needs
– Be able to work as part of a Team
– Be able to reside and work in the UK
Salary depending on experience
Deadline for application: 30th November 2023
Applications will be reviewed as they are received
Send to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
East of England / East Midlands / West Midlands
31st Dec 2023
Widopan Limited is looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong sales background and energetic attitude to join our growing team.
The successful candidate should have technical and commercial expertise in the Flat Roofing Industry and in particular in Cold Applied Liquid Waterproofing.
This position requires a self-starter who is able to build on and manage their own portfolio of clients, who will be required to visit roofing/construction sites and engage with clients giving them support, specifications, guidance, after sales service and material quotes.
A good communicator with a passion for sales that achieve results is a must. Working with roofing companies, design and build companies, architects and other construction related industries means every day is different in this dynamic industry. This position offers variety.
Key responsibilities include:
– Explain the benefits of Widopan Liquid Waterproofing solutions, within your geographical areas, to the roofing industry and other relevant construction trades
– Develop relationships with new clients
– Support existing clients
– Deliver training to roofers at our facility in Essex
– Provide Continued Professional Development to architects.
– Be proactive in making approaches within the roofing industry
– Work within an effective team, providing cross over where necessary
What we give you:
Good basic salary plus commission, company car, fuel card, phone and company ipad.
Please note that exact compensation will depend on skills and experience.
Widopan Limited prioritises staff well-being and is an inclusive, kind and positive team