Installer Members – defined as installers of liquid applied membranes working on a labour-only or self-employed basis who can demonstrate a commitment to recognised training methods either nationally (NVQ/SVQ) or by way of that provided by Manufacturer Members
Please note: Installers are not publicly listed on the LRWA website, however they are allowed to display the LRWA logo and have access to all membership benefits including discounts on training and LRWA events.
For an affordable annual fee, sole-traders and self-employed sub-contractors offering quality liquid applied membrane installation services can access LRWA benefits and make them identifiable to other LRWA members as a quality installer with all the appropriate qualifications and accreditations, thereby increasing work opportunities.
- Credibility – use of the LRWA logo
- A unique opportunity to promote your services to major contractors and manufacturers within the association
- Access to Build UK helplines and services – these include legal and contractual advice, employment and health and safety guidance along with free credit checks
- Networking opportunities at regular events including technical committees, members meetings, annual awards and regional networking events
- Keep up to date and access support and expertise on technical, regulatory and policy matters
- Access to members only information including market data, Industry research, surveys and publications
- Must provide evidence of competence in Liquids through Manufacturer Training
- Must show a commitment to put applicators through NVQ L2 or RoofCert in Liquids
- Must provide 2-3 references of workmanship naming an individual from a manufacturer who can be
approached for verification – individual must be a field technician
- Must operate a ratio of 2 trained to 1 labourer
- Accept and agree to comply to with the LRWA Code of Conduct and policies
- Support the activities of the Association
- Membership application must be sponsored by an LRWA manufacturer member
- Must have appropriate insurances in place
- Proof of financial status
Applications are to be completed in writing via this form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.